Thursday, September 16, 2010

Claire @ 2.5 months



My little girl has grown so much already. At her 2 month appt she already weights 11.6lbs! She's a chubby little thing!

She already is quite the little diva! She loves bubble baths. Sometimes the only way I can get her to stop fussing is to put her in a bubble bath! She kicks her feet around and smiles and laughs so cute!

Claire also loves to lay in her crib and watch the mobile go round. She laughs so hard at Tigger, Pooh, Piglet, and Eeyore go around and around. I wish that I could be so entertained by those guys swirling around above my bed.

Although she can't sit up on her own yet, she certainly tries. If she is laid down on the floor she looks like she is doing crunches trying to sit up!

She already tries to talk, making all kinds of cute little noises and coos. She is a perfect little angel!

1 comments:

Kameron said...

She and Jordy look a lot alike! Such a cutie!!