Tuesday, June 23, 2009

All alone...

Joe and Jordy went back to California to visit family three days ago...I am so bored!

I don't know what on earth I did before I chased Jordy around all the time! My entire adult life I have always lived with Joe! Some surprising things have occurred in the last few days of being alone- turns out I am not as clean as I thought I was. Joe isn't the source of all messiness in my life! It is nice being able to sleep in though without Jordy to wake me up- although I would give anything to wake up to his babblings right now!

Actually I am not really too bored b/c there is too much stuff to do. I moved back onto base. The movers are coming the 2nd of July to pack up the apartment. I have to move all the stuff around- stuff I want to keep with me, stuff to go to Florida. Plus I have to get the car ready to ship back to the states. My PT test is in two weeks- I have to run 1.5miles, do as many push-ups and sit ups in one minute. I wasn't worried about the test until I did something to my back and now am hobbling around. We'll see how it goes...

I am working nights for the rest of June and all of July- right now I am trying to stay awake. My dorm room does have some advantages; air conditioning 24/7, access to a real washer and dryer, close to work (about 100 feet), close to friends. But all that goodness pales in comparison to the biggest negative- no Joe and Jordy.

1 comments:

Kameron said...

At least you are Outta there soon!!!