Saturday, July 4, 2009

Only two more months...

My life is punctuated in count downs.... I am forever counting down to something.

But this is the most painful countdown ever....

I have two more months until I get to cuddle my little Jordy again. Two more months until I can snuggle with Joe and watch the Simpsons in bed and laugh at the same jokes we have heard a million times.

I used to be a fully self sufficient adult female human, now I am so lost without my family. I actually went into work tonight b/c I had nothing else to do. I voluntarily saw a patient to pass the time.

Then b/c it is the fourth of July, I watched a few fireworks, ate a slice of apple pie...felt incredibly lonely and then went back to my dorm room. Then I watched Sex and the City.

2 comments:

Kameron said...

Awwww, that is so sad! I hope the time goes by really fast.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're lonely. I'll help!I'll tell you what you used to do before Jordan! You used to sew, scrapbook, take pictures, shop on and off-line. You used to go to coffee shops and study for hours on end. You used to read for fun. Get a pedicure! (No more massages!!) Organize something. Find a house in Florida. Plan a cruise for you and friends for 2011(I might have the money by then!)I'll send you puzzle...crosswords, maybe? Hang in there! *smile*