Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter Wonderland, just stop already!!

I am so sick of living in the cold! The last few days we had a huge snow storm. The base was actually shut down and only emergency vehicles were allowed to drive. Because of that I wasn't able to get home after work on Saturday morning- and had to stay on base. I got about 3 hours of sleep Saturday, had no shower, no food, then returned to work Saturday night exhausted.

Thank goodness we were completely slow. We spent most of the night watching Lipstick Jungle that one of the techs had downloaded on her computer. I was able to sleep a little- not enough though.

Joe came and picked me up Sunday morning b/c the roads were too awful to brave in my tiny car. I came home and slept for almost 24 hours. Jordy was pretty excited to see me! It made me feel great!

Joe taught him to blow kisses! So adorable.

Only two more nights to work till I am back on days! HOORAY!

2 comments:

Kameron said...

I am pretty sick of the snow here to. We are supposed to get another 5 inches tomorrow mornig. It doesn't reall make me motivated to come to work. I am cold and hate it. I hope you got some good sleep and didn't get interrupted by any random sit ins!

fg said...

Dear god I am so damned tired of the weather. We got 3 inches last night with more on the way. And now is is pouring down frozen ice. GOOD times!

Lipstick Jungle is a good show.. need to download some more!