Friday, July 4, 2008

Air Force Graduation



So finally we got to graduation. It has been three long years, and I am still not done.... Because I took maternity leave, I still have to stick around and do clinic for two more months. I am not too disappointed b/c we have so much to do to get ready for Korea! But for that reason, graduation was kind of anti-climactic. I went back to work the very next day :(

Here are a few pics of the graduation. Jordy met a little girl, which he really liked! He tried to give her "jordy kisses" which is basically where he grabs your face and slobbers all over it. She wasn't into that and pushed him to the ground! Then he cried. It was very sad to witness his first rejection.

Erica and Jeremy were out for the graduation and we had fun seeing them.

1 comments:

Stephensens Rock said...

Wow those pictures are great. I loved the animated Scrapbook pages. You must have spent forever on that.