Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I love my boys...

Last night Jordy had a fever- 101.8. It was the first time he has had a fever. Unbelievable since he is already 10mos!

I gave him a bath and noticed that he was shivering violently. I checked the water, it was warm...then I got him out and tried to warm him up. Within minutes he was blazing hot. I wrestled him down and got the thermometer in his little ear to find the temp.

Joe and I were pretty worried. We gave him tylenol, no help, motrin, no help. We cuddled and loved on him until he fell asleep. Then we put him to bed. He slept like a champ until 5am. He was burning up again. Joe got him a bottle while I snuggled with Jordy in bed. Ravenously he sucked down an entire 6 ounce bottle, then while I snuggled close he became a fire hydrant and projectile vomitted it all back in a fountain at least a foot high! I was covered, Jordy was crying...Joe scrambled to get a towel.

After that trauma, Joe was scared to be home alone with him. My mom came to the rescue yet again. She came over while I had to be at work. I was so worred I could hardly think about clinic. I rushed home as fast as I could.

When I came home this is what I saw: I just love my boys.

1 comments:

angela said...

Awwww. That's pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen. I will be showing Ryan tomorrow. Hope you are all well and that your trip to Korea is a safe one! :)