Monday, June 16, 2008

Operation Stork Attack Update

I am about to reveal a shocking revelation. Please ensure you are sitting down before reading on...

Losing weight is HARD!!


I want to eat and eat and eat!! It is so hard because we go out to eat a lot and at every meal I want a dessert. I keep rationalizing each one; we don't come here very often, it is a special occcasion, it's date night....

I find myself fantasizing about chocolate ice cream.

Over the weekend I didn't make it to the gym. We had so much to do there that I was exhausted. Today I tried to go to the gym between clinics, but apparently my leaving was premature. As I was doing cardio the owner of the gym came over and said I had a phone call. It was the clinic saying I had two patient in clinic. Oops. I came rushing back...

To further thwart my weight loss efforts I forgot my running shoes at home in Omaha. I was trying to run in my skechers- not such a good idea as now my feet are cursing me.

The diet part isn't so bad. Since I am alone I have been eating special K for every meal.

Today I am supposed to take more stork attack pics, but have no one here to take them for me. It will have to wait until this weekend. Eventually I will be able to post these pics, once I am not so hideous and the general public is not at risk of dying from seeing my massive carcass.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't get yourself down. I am having the smae problem. I will loose a couple of pounds and then we'll go to a cook out and I'll have a huge plate of food and right back on the weight goes. I get to the gym religiously for a week, then I go on vacation or away on business and I eat desserts every night. We'll get it eventually, and until then I am not looking at one more celeb that lost all of her weight in an afternoon!