Monday, June 16, 2008

All Alone again....

So this weekend Joe and I spent getting the house ready for our guests. It was quite a project. We had to clean the hallway, move Jordy's dresser into it, dismantle his crib and move that into our bedroom. Then we dismantled the futon downstairs and moved that into the "guest room". After all that was set up Joe put up two baby gates to prevent our precious little boy from hurling himself down a flight of stairs. It was quite an exhausting weekend.

Sunday I had lunch with mom, dad, and Joe for father's day. Then I drove back to Valentine, with Pez (my mini-schnauzer). Joe decided to stay with Jordy in Omaha so that he could get things ready for visitors. The house requires much cleaning! And I have to admit, I wasn't too sad to have several nights of uninterrupted sleep.

Last night I slept like a champ! I woke up at 5am to feed Jordy, realized there was no baby, and rolled back over and slept for another three hours. I was almost late for work!

I am not sure what I will do on my own this week. I plan to take Pezzy for a walk, and go to the gym. Not sure what else there is to do alone...

0 comments: