Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Overwhelmed...


I am looking at my schedule for the next month and it is crazy!!
Moving to South Korea is no small task. There is so much preparation that we need to do before hand. I have to organize and get things ready for the moving people to come and pack up al l our stuff for storage, and have a separate pile for stuff that is going to Korea. I need to get the passports and Visas taken care of so that Joe and Jordy aren't deported. Also I am worried about finding a place to live once we get there....
This weekend we are going home to Bellevue for several graduation events. But I also need to start cleaning for all of our visitors! Joe's daddy and Ruth will be coming June 20th, then Erica and Jeremy the 27th-July 1st. Then the same day that Erica and Jeremy leave, Maarqui & Harry arrive. I am not sure how long they will be in town... But then mid July Joe's mom comes out for a visit. After not being at our house for the past few weeks, things have gone to hell in a hand basket...it is in need of some serious cleaning!
Also we want to turn Jordy's room into the guest room again. So that means I will have to do a lot of rearranging this weekend.
Joe is also very stressed...the new Playstation comes out this Thursday and we won't be near a Game Stop or Best Buy to purchase one. He has enlisted the help of my mom to go and secure one for him. This has left him freaked out! He is so concerned that she won't be able to accomplish the task...I can't wait for it to be over....

0 comments: