Sunday, August 24, 2008

moving...Operation Stork Attack Update.

Tomorrow the movers come and take all the boxes away. I am pretty overwhelmed to be leaving our first real home. This is the home that Joe and I bought and called ours. We started a family here. This is where I looked forward to coming home to after every hard day at work. It is hard to leave.

Joe right now is at the gym. I am not allowed to work out since the surgery was just yesterday. Actually I am a little glad to have an excuse not to work out. I have fallen a bit off the wagon on operation stork attack, but vow to start again with new vigor and determination.

1 comments:

Kameron said...

I hope you are getting all set to move. You, along with some other friends have inspired me to start my own blog...
http://scampolifamily.blogspot.com/

check it out when you have some time!