Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Damn you Hulu!!

In case you don't know, Hulu.com is a wonderful website where you can watch tons of television shows online, commercial free! There are many call nights that I survived extreme boredom by watching hulu...

Once we moved to Korea and had limited television choices, I knew we would be covered by Hulu...but then my hopes and dreams were slashed when I tried to watch from here and I got a nasty message saying because my ISP was out of the US, I wasn't authorized to watch!

Step in my knight in shining armor, Joe. He figured out how to get a proxy server to allow me to once again watch my shows with wreckless abandon....

Then Hulu got smart. Damn those wiley bastards!

When I tried to bypass by using the proxy server, I now get a new error message- this one actually says "It seems you are using a proxy server..." Those bastards!

Step in my newest hero... Justin.tv This has all kinds of shows too. I love this site....check it out and see how I am surviving....

1 comments:

Kameron said...

That sucks. Even on an American base it gives you crap?? Very un-American!