Saturday, August 1, 2009

Almost...

I have almost recovered from the plague- well actually just a cold, but it felt pretty awful.

This was the first time I have been sick since Joe went back to the states. It is hard to be sick and alone. Joe takes such good care of me when I am sick, and it was hard to do it all myself! I hate to admit it, but I ordered in a lot of food...

Joe is doing good in Florida- he found us a house and should be able to move into it in 30 days- after closing. The house is gorgeous! It is really big though, and I imagine that it will look like a big warehouse for a while until we can afford to fill it with furniture!

I miss my Jordykins! Joe sends me lots of videos of him. This is one of my favorites of Jordan playing with Joe's little brother, Josiah.




1 comments:

Kameron said...

What a tease Uncle Josiah is!! I hope you feel better. At least you just had to be miserable alone and didn't have a 2 year old screaming and running around all crazy!!