Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Now let's try that again...

Joe and I started doing the P90x workout about two weeks ago. Then I got really sick and worked everyday for a while. I did try to keep going with the workouts, but had to stop when I had a fever and nearly dropped dead when I came home.

So now that I am fully recovered, I am trying again. Tonight I resumed the workouts.

Some of the workouts are really hard. All of them are about an hour. But the results the infomercial showed really were outstanding. Plus one of the nurses I work with had great results. He highly recommended the program.

So off we embark on another fitness goal...I will be really proud of myself if I can do the first 30 days. That is my goal, complete P30x as Joe has nicknamed it...then we will worry about the next 30 days...

2 comments:

Kameron said...

You'll hav eto tell me how that goes. Maybe after baby #2 I can do it!

fg said...

The last ( and I mean THE LAST hospital that I will ever work in) had a BUNCH of people doing it. Some had been doing it for awhile and loved it, and others were just starting. Some said it was hard as hell! I prefer my own version of torture ;-)