Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Scrapbook Layout


This is a layout from a trip we took to Seoul. The trip was with ITT (the base travel agent). They schedule all kinds of tours and trips. Honestly the trip wasn't all that fun. Joe was pretty exhausted, Jordy was too. Eric and Robert also went along on the trip (two other docs from the ER) and they both slept almost the entire time on the bus.

This was the first time I saw street vendors selling the silk worm larvae though, and that is one memory that I will never forget...

2 comments:

Kameron said...

That is an interesting thing to sell. I remember having silk worms in our class in 1st grade. Wow, I can't even believe that came to my mind. It was forever ago!

Katrina said...

Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that they sell the silk worm larvae as a SNACK!! Yes that is right, people here eat them!!